Quality Is in the Details With Log Ski Rack
At Log Ski Rack, each custom rack we create is hand-crafted, varying from the next. You’re sure to receive a storage rack that is different than any other available on the market today. The wood we use is found only in nature, providing you with a uniquely beautiful storage solution.
Common Features of Our Custom Log Ski Racks & Snowboard Racks
We offer many different sizes and set-ups for your storage needs from wall ski racks to free-standing racks. However, all our custom-built ski racks have common features outside of their specifics.
- Each rack is constructed from Northern White Cedar, rated best for weather resistance.
- Each rack is glued, bolted and screwed with galvanized screws.
- Joinery, where arms meet posts, are 2-inch mortise and tenon for full strength.
- Each rack holds a weight of 100 to 150 pounds depending on the size of the rack.
- Made for anchoring to the ground or other bases for security.
- Easy step-by-step assembly instructions
Types of Log Storage Rack Systems
If you’re ready to purchase a pre-made storage system, we have five categories of systems ready for your equipment. These types of racks include:
- Wall ski racks: Made for hanging on any wall in your resort, cabin, home or garage. These are perfect for displaying your skis to enjoy.
- Free–standing ski racks: Made for indoors or outdoors.
- Ski and snowboard racks: Perfect for the all-around sports lover, this rack holds skis and snowboards together.
- Longboard and skateboard racks: For those not enjoying the snow, we have options available for longboard and skateboard builds.
- Snowboard-only racks: Made for snowboards specifically, these racks hold each snowboard carefully with durability.
Finishing Details for DIYers
All our storage racks come ready for the stain of your choice if you choose to stain yourself. You should choose a stain or outdoor finish and follow the instructions that will come with your product. Allow the wood to age prior to staining to allow the color to soak in properly. Our storage racks look great unfinishedas they weather to a beautiful gray color. Although unfinished, your rack will last for many years.
with 5 Business Day Handling & 5 Day FedEx Transit-Time on All Standard Racks
MADE IN THE USA
Family-Owned, Designed & Produced in Wisconsin, USA
Choose Your Storage Rack Today With Log Ski Rack
We have a log storage rack to fit your needs. Whether you’re purchasing storage for your mountain resort or for your forest cabin, we have you covered. Give us a call today at 715-543-2006 or reach out to us online. Our online shop allows you to purchase a storage rack quickly and conveniently.